- Rules and Regulations
- The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to our users of this website.
- By accessing this website, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- SOLA Group reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time as its sole discretion.
- In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, SOLA Group reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the SOLA Group website, both now and in the future.
- Acceptable Use
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print the download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.a, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 a day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter own time due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for our convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third part websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness of completeness of material on this website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website) shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- This legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute (s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
SOLA delivers all business activities with an approach that supports the cultural, social and environmental concerns of its clients and candidates – if you want to read about the ethos of SOLA’s approach it is detailed in the sections below.
Corporate social responsibility is not an add-on to our business; it is fundamental to our values and our actions – and to the performance of our organisation. SOLA understands the importance of taking responsibility for the social and environmental impacts of our business and are committed to continually improving on performance in both areas. Our commercial success is dependent on sustaining and building our group through recognising these wider responsibilities.
SOLA recognises that our day-to-day activities impact on the environment in both positive and negative ways. We aim to minimise harmful effects whenever we can and will work to securer business benefit from environmental protection through continuous improvement programme. Respect for the environment is fundamental to assuring a sustainable future.
SOLA has embarked on a group-wide programme to improve our environmental performance, to set policies and targets and implement management systems to monitor and measure our performance, Our first step has been to agree an overarching environmental policy.
The policy sets our approach to environmental management. Effective implementation of this policy represents an opportunity to improve SOLA’S performance by reducing environmental risks and impacts and increasing the efficiency of our operations.
SOLA currently has two charities which it sponsors directly, cancer research and save the children, SOLA also encourages staff to take part in individual fundraising activities, since 2005 our employees have raised money for the cystic fibrosis trust, comic relief, children in need, the RNLI, cancer research and the Anthony Nolan trust to name a few.
Registration and contact details are as follows:
Business name: SOLA Technology Ltd
Business address: 2 London Bridge, London SE1 9RA
Company registration number (5428512)