For the purposes of the Act and the GDPR, the data controller is SOLA Technology Ltd , Two London Bridge, London, SE1 9RA in the United Kingdom. SOLA Technology Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, Registration No. Z9403777 .
Personal information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide if you register or subscribe on Our Site .
- Information that yo u provide by filling in forms on Our Site and subscribing to the services available on Our Site.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone.
- Information that you provide t o us by completing surveys or participating in competitions.
- Details of your visits to Our Site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of Our Site are of most interest to our customers and vi sitors to Our Site.
How we will use information about you:
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Registration details and customer information will be used to administer your account, to keep a record of which services you have subscribed to and to deliver the services you have requested.
- To provide you with information about SOLA Technology Ltd offers and services that you request from us or which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted f or such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time we may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to third parties contacting you in this way. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact email@example.com
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we ma y provide them with aggregate information about visitors to Our Site. For example, we may provide our advertisers with an anonymous summary of the demographics of visitors to Our Site or with statistics relating to site usage.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also manage your preferences in some services at any time by logging in and accessing your account information.
Where we store and process your personal information:
SOLA Technology Ltd is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
Our technology services providers or other contracted service providers, may also have access or store data for us, but solely for use on behalf of SOLA Technology Ltd in accordance with our instructions and under our control.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our t erms of business and/or other ag reements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, credit risk reduction and to pursue debtors.
- In any other manner mentioned elsewhere in this policy.